Join us on Thursday, January 17 for the BIG Lease Up. tour U32, check out the new floor plans, meet the U32 team, sign your lease and enjoy some free grub. It’s first come, first serve so be ready!
Where To Be
So you’ve picked out the unit you want, now what? You’ll want to sign your lease right away to make sure you get it. Plan to come to the Big Lease Up event on Thursday, January 17 from 4 – 7 pm at U32. Here you can sign your lease and you’ll be set for Fall 2019.
What you will need
In order to sign your lease you must be prepared. Here is what you need in order to submit your application and sign your lease:
1. YOU (we know, texting is easier but this time you have to be present)
2. Signed and notarized co-signer form for every roommate
3. Driver’s license or ID card for every roommate
4. Application completed for every roommate
5. $35 application fee for every roommate
6. List of your top three choices of units
7. ONE security deposit check equal to one month’s rent (bring a blank check in case you don’t get your first choice of unit!).
Seriously, Don’t Forget
In order to sign a lease each roommate will need to bring the items listed above so make sure you come prepared…